Friday, October 05, 2012

Ltd. Art Gallery's "B: A Tribute to B-Movies Show"


I'm really excited that I was invited to be a part of Ltd. Art Gallery's "B: A Tribute to B-Movies Show" that will have it's opening tonight in Seattle! A lot of great artists will be a part of this show and I couldn't be prouder to be in the mix with them.

It was tough trying to decide on what to do for it but I decided to go with a portrait of one of my favorite actors who got his start in a popular B-Movie — Steve McQueen from "The Blob." The piece is 9 x 12 inches, painted with Gouache, India ink and ink wash on watercolor paper.

If you stop by the gallery tonight or while the show's up and take a picture of it, please feel free to send it to me. I'll post it here and give you credit for the pic!
_______________

UPDATE

Levi Hastings, another amazing artist who participated in the show, was kind enough to take a pic of Steve at the opening for the show last night. 


Thanks Levi! Be sure and check out his website to see his art and his amazing "Death Becomes Her" piece that's also in the show! 

___________________

UPDATE #2
The "Beware of the Blob" piece is now up for sale over at Ltd. Art Gallery's website! If you'e interested, you can purchase the piece here!

No comments: