Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Wichita Falls Zombie Crawl & 5K poster

Drawing zombies for a Halloween 5K? How could I say "No"?! That's why I recently illustrated and designed a poster for the Zombie Crawl and 5K that will take place October 29th in my old stopping grounds of Wichita Falls, TX.

The subject matter was right up my alley and I had a blast doing it. Many of the zombies in the poster were modeled after a few family members and friends, and a couple of pop culture characters thrown in for good measure (HINT: one is a famous archaeologist, one is his "God damn partner," and the other boldly goes where no zombie has gone before). Click on it a couple of times to zoom in and see them better.

The event is for all ages and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross. For more info on signing up for the event, visit their website at www.getinfected.org or visit their Facebook page!

No comments: