Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Solo Show in October!



Big and exciting news! I'm proud to announce that I will be having a solo show in October at the I.J. & Jeanne Wagner Jewish Community Center gallery in Salt Lake City! 

The show will run from October 1 to October 30 and will feature not only previous works but a lot of new ones as well. Above is a sneak peak at a pair of "Young Frankenstein" pieces I completed last week for the show

Since the show is in October, I thought it would be fun to have several pieces be themed around some of my favorite classic monster and modern horror movies. 

Also there will be original line drawings from the JCC Summer Camp guide that I did in the Spring on exhibit and for sale.

There will probably be a reception, but haven't pinned down a date for it yet. I will update the blog when more information is available. 

I've got a lot of great ideas for new pieces for the show so I gotta get crackin'!


No comments: