Thursday, March 05, 2009

New paintings: Lil' Me


I recently completed work on several new paintings based on me (as a kid) dressing up as some of my favorite super heroes and cartoon characters. I'm sure most of you could guess who I am in all of these. Yes, I played dress up a lot when I was little and have pictures of me as all of these characters. Click here and see the other four new paintings in the 2-D gallery on my website.

These paintings will also be a part of a new show called "World of Imagination" at the APW Gallery in Long Island City, NY. There are about 500 artists participating in this show, all contributing up to 5 12" x 12" paintings a piece! That's going to be one heck of a show!


The opening reception will be this Friday night at 6 p.m. and the show runs through March 29. I won't be able to make it, but if you happen to be in NY, stop by and give the show a look!

No comments: