Friday, March 30, 2007

My fiance, the flu and Ms. Pac-Man

Wow! Where did March go?!?!

Sorry it's been a while. It's been a pretty eventfull month. My fiance Nicole finally got to move in with me (YAY!), then I got the flu (but not from her ).

The flu hit me pretty hard, so unfortunately, my studio was neglected for about 2 weeks. I did whip out a quick painting before I got sick though:



The idea for this Ms. Pac-Man Pin-up painting has been floating around in my sketchbook for about a year now and a contest at Ain't It Cool News.com gave me the excuse to bust it out into a full fledged painting. My painting was one of five other paintings that were picked as the winners!

You can read all about it here!!! : http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32034

Also, Kotaku featured an article about the contest: http://kotaku.com/gaming/8+bit/aint-it-cool-8+bit-art-247588.php

Other than that, the first Femnauts painting is ALLLLLLMOST finished and will be unveiled next week!

I've also been working on background paintings for "Maria" and will hopefully be posting another sneak peek sometime in the near future, so STAY TUNED!!!....

No comments: